Feb 7, 2011

Caffe Nero

Living in a small town, there are only 2 coffee shops in our town centre. What? Only two?! Yes, only two. One is a Costa and the other is a Caffe Nero. The lack of Starbucks perplexes me a little.
Anyway, I have a preference towards Caffe Nero (Mainly because the squirty cream for the hot chocolate is free.) And thus, spend most of my time in there with a squirty creamed hot coco and a sketch book. Now I know why most writers think of their best stuff in a cafe... well actually I don't. But I do know I come up with better idea in one despite the dim light.

I don't always go for a hot chocolate though. A caramelatte is good. Tried a peppermint tea once but it wasn't very nice.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Here it is! I had it when I got to town early as I was meeting my boyfriend at 12pm. I was about half an hour early since someone gave a lift as I going to walk. Anyway, I headed for Nero. Since I was going to go swimming, I wanted something light. Peppermint tea? Sounds good. Tasted not so good.

This was my view from my seat. Hello, Random couple who wandered into my photo.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

  1. I love Nero! Have you tried their mint hot chocolate? It's definitely grown on me. Going there this week for one actually yumyum. Speaking as a writer, I can totally agree that all my best stuff has been written whilst sitting in Nero of a chilly winter morning about 10am, nursing a creamed hot chocolate in one hand and a pen in the other, listening to the melodic drone of the Italianish music over the speakers and the espresso machine....also I find there's something about the aroma of coffee that makes me more productive. ;D Clearly I'm a caffeine junkie!

    ReplyDelete