Feb 2, 2011

Motivation!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This A6 sized motivational poster was created after nearly losing the will to live due to graphics. I can't seem to comprehend the amount of typefaces and the minute detail that differentiate each one. And the tasks are rather strict which is a massive contrast to the laid back Fine Art tasks. (Which I'll happily crawl back to.) It is required that we, "illustration course applicants for uni," turn up to graphics once a week. Unfortunately it's with a 2nd year class who has honed their graphic design skills like a Samurai with their sword. I am the rookie standing at the back with a bamboo stick.

Anyway, I thought a Cactuar was appropriate since it always looks like it's running towards freedom! Have thank my friend for this, she mentioned a Cactuar and it stuck.
Hooray for Final Fantasy. FREEEDOOOM!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment