Nov 28, 2011

Now it's been waaay to long

Hm.. My last post was in July after Sonisphere festival. It's now nearly December and coming to the end of first semester in uni. My apologies.
Yep! I'm now a university student and have been for the past 6 weeks or so. How did a happy idiot like me get uni? Luck. I lucked out at the interviews. I'm now a student at the university of Westminster doing illustration (as per usual, procrastinating as well.) As you can tell, I've been flung out of farmer's county (Norfolk) and into the big city (London.) It's a big change, y'know? But we adapt and stuff. I've not been partying a much as I should be doing but it's money. On a lighter note, the money I've not spent on drinking, I've spend on a Didgeridoo. A frikken Didgeridoo! Pics will be up after Christmas. It's been ages since I've played one so I'll be...really crap.
But yeah, made some awesome friends. Who, like me, are a little mad. Hm.. Thinking about the beards? Oh and here's my animation blog for my animation module.
Happy Rantings!

No comments:

Post a Comment