Mar 12, 2011

Overdue Spring clean

The sound of bird song, sun rising earlier, bright yellow daffodils and a trashed room. Yup! It's Spring all right!
For as long as I can remember, I've always had a messy room. Plastic bags, water bottles and piles of paper. It looks like a thrift store has vomited into my room.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Yes, That is a wastepaper basket. And yes, that is my penguin PJs.
Always had to tip toe my way to bed in the dark. Sometimes even diving (and missing.) One day, I thought "I want to bind books at home. But there's no room!" Solution? Tidy mine.
As every young persons will know, tidying room is almost an impossible task. Ask

靜靜. (Click to check out her blog, by the way. It's awesome! (And yes, my font's changed..can't change it back..)

Anyway, Motivation helps. My motivation? To set up a book binding studio in my room. That'll do!


It only took me 4 hours..


No comments:

Post a Comment