Apr 4, 2011

Taking a break

As you all know, I'm a pretty extremely laid back person. So therefore, I'm on a constant break. Unless it comes to a hobby. I'm goingto take a break from talking about book binding in this post after two consecutive posts on the subject... Maybe I'll just keep true to the title of this blog and rant.

Anyone a fan of Alice in Wonderland?



Yep. I've made the caterpillar human and given it boobs. All the animal characters has been rendered human in my own style. Oh, and I've made Alice a little older to make the whole thing more appropriate.


This is an extract from my sketchbook. The Queen of Hearts seems like the sadistic cheerful character so I'd thought I'd make her more suitable. Off with their heads!!" is a reoccurring phrase in the story. I reckon "Why so serious?" Would be more appropriate.


If you've not noticed, I like drawing. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment